For those who want to restore the youthful shape and firmness of their breasts, a breast lift is often a great choice. However, there are several factors that affect your candidacy for a breast lift procedure. Whether you are considering a breast lift now or in the near future, Dr. Jonathan Fugo can help you determine if the procedure is right for you based on your aesthetic goals.
Generally, you may be an ideal candidate for a breast lift if:
- Your breasts are elongated or saggy. As you age, your nipples may fall beneath the crease of your breast, pointing towards the ground. You may also experience uncomfortable rashes underneath the breasts. A breast lift helps by giving the breast tissue a more youthful profile.
- Your breasts have an unusual shape or are uneven. Pregnancy, breastfeeding, significant weight loss, and other life events can cause breasts to lose their shape, symmetry, and volume. During your procedure, Dr. Fugo can reshape the breasts, giving them an even, perky appearance.
- You have stretched-out skin on your breasts. When your breasts sag, they pull down on the surrounding skin, often causing stretchmarks. By removing excess skin, Dr. Fugo can tighten the breast tissue.
- You are in good health and don’t smoke. To have any breast surgery, you must be in good enough health to undergo a surgical procedure. If you smoke, you will need to be completely nicotine free for minimum 6 weeks before and after the surgery.
These are just a few of the things that Dr. Fugo takes into consideration when determining your candidacy for a breast lift. The best way to know whether a breast lift is right for you is to set up a consultation.
Call Dr. Fugo Today to Schedule a Breast Lift Consultation
If you are interested in a breast lift, call us at 845-565-7040 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Fugo. He will design a custom breast lift procedure that leaves you feeling beautiful. We are proud to serve patients living in Newburgh, New Windsor, Cornwall, and nearby New York communities.
If you suffer from droopy or sagging skin hanging from your upper arms, you may benefit from an arm lift. This procedure, also known as a brachioplasty, is a great choice for those who want a tight, proportionate look. With an arm lift done by board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Jonathan Fugo, you can expect smooth, toned arms that match your body’s natural contour.
While an arm lift will require some recovery, there are several benefits you will notice after your procedure, including:
- Less excess fat and skin: During the arm lift procedure, Dr. Fugo will remove fat from the underarm area that extends from near the armpit to the elbow. He will use liposuction to do so, or the fat and skin will be removed together with excision. The size and shape of the incision will depend on the amount of skin you need removed.
- A defined tone and arm shape: By removing excess tissue and fat, Dr. Fugo can give your arm a more definitive shape and tone.
- Better proportions and contours: As you age or lose weight, your skin starts to lose its elasticity, making it look stretched. An arm lift can help reduce this effect by tightening the underlying tissue of the arm. This leaves you with contoured arms that are proportionate with the rest of your body.
Once your arm lift procedure is complete, recovery is only a few weeks and is relatively straightforward. Dr. Fugo will walk you through the steps of the procedure and provide the instructions you need for recovery. While it may take up to a year for the incision site to lighten and fade, you will achieve smooth, natural upper arms that match your proportions and body weight.
Schedule an Arm Lift Consultation With Dr. Fugo Today
If you want to dramatically improve the tone and contour of your arms, call us today at 845-565-7040 to schedule a visit with Dr. Fugo. He can create a custom arm lift plan that will help you regain your self-confidence and accentuate your natural beauty. We welcome patients living in New Windsor, Newburgh, Cornwall, and the nearby communities of New York.
General reconstruction surgery has many applications. Please contact our practice in New Windsor to find out if Dr. Jonathan Fugo can help you accomplish your reconstructive goals. To arrange a consultation, call 845-565-7040.
Let’s face it: We’ve all done things we regret. A certain tattoo is one of those decisions that you may wish you could take back. With PicoSure laser treatment offered by Dr. Fugo, you can remove ink of all colors safely and effectively.
What is PicoSure Tattoo Removal?
This laser treatment is non-surgical, fast and nearly painless. It offers a short treatment time and effective removal. Unlike old forms of laser removal, PicoSure removes not only black ink but any color.
The handheld device emits pulsed picosecond energy that breaks apart selected ink deposits. Over time, your body metabolizes and expels the ink deposits, leaving the tattoo much lighter and often gone completely.
PicoSure is incredibly fast and efficient. Because the pulses are so fast, the laser doesn’t produce unnecessary heat – an issue with older laser technologies. Your skin is protected from harm because of the efficient heat output.
The PicoSure Treatment Process
The laser skin treatment goes like so:
- A topical anesthetic is applied to your skin so you’ll be as comfortable as possible throughout the procedure
- The treatment itself may take 15-20 minutes, depending on the size and number of tattoos
- You typically feel light stinging sensation
- We’ll place a bandage on the treatment area and you’ll leave with complete instructions for follow-up and care
Most tattoos require 3-6 such sessions before the ink is fully eliminated. The appointments are spaced roughly 6 weeks apart. This number of treatments is a major advantage of older laser technologies, some of which could require double that number of visits.
There’s no downtime afterward, although you’ll need to avoid sun exposure on the treated sight. Mild swelling in the treatment area is normal and the skin may feel sensitive. You may have blistering of the tattoo site. These effects will fade in a few days.
Enjoy the confidence of ridding yourself of a tattoo you no longer want on your body. You deserve to feel good about your appearance. PicoSure offers the opportunity to undo what was once thought irrevocably permanent.
Schedule a Visit with Dr. Fugo
Ready to remove that tattoo? What about multiple tattoos? With PicoSure, it’s possible. If you live in or nearby New Windsor, New York, please call Dr. Fugo Plastic Surgery & Laser Skin Care Center at 845-565-7040.
Liposuction permanently removes select fat cells in a specific treatment area, such as the abdomen, back, hips or thighs. There are many reasons a person may consider liposuction, with the most common being:
- Stubborn fat that resists diet and exercise
- Areas of the physique the patient wants to further sculpt and define
- Bulging pockets of fat that have developed as you’ve grown older
Overall weight loss is not a reason to consider liposuction; the procedure does not work in that way. Instead, it acts as a way to sculpt and fine tune your body by removing isolated fat. It does not lead to weight loss. Candidates for liposuction oftentimes accomplish a weight loss goal first, and then get liposuction as a final touch. Other types of candidates may have never been overweight and may be in great shape, but find that small areas on their bodies are puffy despite their fitness.
How Does it Work?
During this body procedure, a thin tube called a cannula is used to break apart fat and suction it away. One of the great things about this procedure is that only the smallest of incisions are used. The cannula does not require large incisions for insertion. Once the incisions heal over, the resulting scars will be very discreet. Most liposuction patients are able to hide them beneath clothing, lingerie, swimsuits, etc.
The bottom line in our mind is that you are an individual with individual aspirations and goals. Dr. Jonathan Fugo wants to help you find the cosmetic procedure that will be the right match, and so he looks forward to discussing liposuction and your goals during a one-on-one consultation at our office. With many years of experience and a passion for creating great results, Dr. Fugo is personally committed to helping you look and feel your absolute best.
Visit Dr. Jonathan Fugo
If you live in or nearby New Windsor, New York, please call Dr. Fugo Plastic Surgery & Laser Skin Care Center at 845-565-7040. We can answer all of your questions and arrange a liposuction consultation for you.
Our eyes communicate so much to the people we interact with on a daily basis. There are a number of reasons your eyes may be communicating fatigue, frustration, sadness or other emotions you aren’t actually feeling. More »
In short, yes. CoolSculpting is an effective, non-surgical, non-invasive fat-removal procedure that can improve your body contour and give you a more toned appearance. It has been approved by the FDA since 2010 and offers several benefits that surgical fat-reduction treatments do not.
At Dr. Fugo Plastic Surgery and Laser Skin Care Center, board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Jonathan Fugo is the only full-service plastic surgeon in the Hudson Valley area who offers CoolSculpting. Unlike many plastic surgeons, Dr. Fugo also performs the procedure himself. Read on to learn about how CoolSculpting works and how Dr. Fugo can use it to help you attain the body contour you’ve always desired. More »
Designed to correct a protruding abdomen, a tummy tuck addresses unwanted excess skin and tightens the underlying abdominal musculature. The goal is a more toned and flatter midsection. Although a tummy tuck will slim your waistline, it is not a weight-loss tool.
At Dr. Fugo Plastic Surgery & Laser Skin Care Center, board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Jonathan Fugo is often asked by patients if they should lose weight before their tummy tuck. While the answer is unique to each patient, this blog from Dr. Fugo can shed light on how weight loss — and weight gain — will affect your tummy tuck.
Winter is one of the best times to get plastic surgery. The cold, dark, dreary winter months give you plenty of time to rest and recover by spring and summer so that when the weather turns warm, and the sun comes out, you’ll be ready to show off your new body.
At Dr. Fugo Plastic Surgery & Laser Skin Care Center, board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Jonathan Fugo is proud to offer an array of plastic surgery procedures to help you return to a vibrant, more youthful version of yourself. Read on to learn about the hottest treatments at Dr. Fugo Plastic Surgery & Laser Skin Care Center going into 2020. More »
6 Laser Hair Removal FAQsUnwanted hair can be unsightly and embarrassing. Removing it through shaving or waxing can be tedious and painful. If you’ve spent years removing unwelcome hair, only for it to grow back every time, it can feel like you’re fighting a never-ending battle.
If that sounds familiar, laser hair removal from Dr. Jonathan R. Fugo could be the answer you’re looking for. Dr. Fugo uses the advanced Cynosure Vectus laser to offer his New York patients the best possible results. Here are six questions that Dr. Fugo and his team are often asked during laser hair removal consultations. More »Next Page »